We are able to make the most hopeless mortgage situation look simple. Sometimes life throws us a curve ball and all many clients need is someone who is patient enough to understand and empathize with their current situation and provide a clear solution that will help them to fix the immediate mortgage challenges and get back on track.
Many of the clients we work with are those who are going through:
1. A divorce or separation
2. Clients experiencing mortgage and/or property tax arrears
3. Self-employed clients dealing with personal income tax arrears or business income tax issues
4. Clients overwhelmed by consumer debt and looking for a solution
5. Clients purchasing or financing unique properties; (these can include properties serviced by well and septic, properties on large acreages, properties in small rural communities and properties on leased land)
6. Clients purchasing multiple investment properties and find themselves facing challenges getting financing because of the bank’s “four door policy”
7. Clients who are retired or close to retirement and who would like to remain in their home, but aren’t too sure how they will be able to afford it
Don’t hesitate and let the problem get bigger than it should be. We will offer you a solution.
Our role at the Ray McMillan Mortgage Team is to make mortgages simple.
Ray McMillan has been continuously licensed as a mortgage professional since 1999. Visit RayMcMillan.com for more information