What’s open & closed on Victoria Day
The Canadian statutory holiday to honour Queen Victoria’s birthday is on Monday.
It falls on the Monday preceding May 25 and is also known as May 2-4 or the May long weekend.
Here’s a list of what is open and closed whether you are heading up to the cottage or spending the day in the city.
- LCBO and Beer Stores
- Government offices
- City hall
- Libraries & schools
- Canadian Post and UPS
- TTC will run on a holiday schedule
- GO Transit will run on a Saturday schedule
- Movie theatres
- Eaton Centre from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Square One from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Vaughan Mills from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Cookstown Outlet Mall from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m
- Pacific Centre Mall from 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Toronto Zoo
- CN Tower
- Ontario Science Centre
- Casa Loma
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada
- Canada’s Wonderland
Ashbridges Bay Park
Mon. May 18, 9:45 p.m.
Sunday, May 17, 10 p.m.